Episode #2 of a 10-part collection overlaying a variety of progressive and thrilling instruments, strategies and web sites that academics and educators can use in delivering efficient and thrilling on-line studying alternatives that can assist to maximise pupil engagement and increase progress.
On this episode I have a look at methods to convert Microsoft PowerPoint shows into video information that may be shared, emailed, or uploaded to YouTube.
Right here’s an entire checklist of all 10 episodes:
1. The right way to add narration to PowerPoint shows for distant presenting
2. The right way to convert PowerPoint shows to movies that may be shared or uploaded
3. The right way to create a fascinating and well-structured web site free of charge utilizing Google Websites
4. The right way to use Google Kinds to create quizzes and scavenger hunts for enjoyable formative evaluation
5. The right way to use free display screen seize software program and instruments for recording your display screen
6. The right way to use on-line whiteboards for whiteboard demonstrations, movies or collaboration
7. The right way to implement differentiation by way of on-line studying
8. The right way to create and share your personal topic podcast free of charge
9. On-line formative evaluation instruments that make college students need to take the checks
10. The right way to add audio and video feedback to Google Docs, and use remark banks
Code used on this video:
ActivePresentation.CreateVideo FileName:=Environ(“USERPROFILE”) & “DesktopPPT Video.wmv”, _